9 May 2013

SPOTLIGHT: Bassike, not so basic.

I haven't always understood Bassike, but what's important is that I do now and I love everything about them which is why I want to shine a little light on them.
They're a little pricey for what seems like your everyday basic products but I would definitely suggest paying the extra.
The quality of their products is impeccable and all of their garments, while basic, are finished with a cool modern twist. Here are my favourite pieces at the moment:


Short sleeves
















1. Vintage crew neck T - comes in black/grey/white/teal
2. Oversized jersey T - comes in black/white/jade/grey

Long sleeves


















1. Oversized long sleeve T - comes in black/white/navy/dark grey
2. French seam T with tail - comes in black/white/grey

Jackets & Jumpers



















1. Cashmere coat
2. Laminated fleece structured top

Pants
















1. Lo slung jeans - come in black/navy/white
2. Drawstring stretch pants - come in black/white
3. Tuxedo lo slung pants

Do yourself a favour and get some of these in your wardrobe. They'll be pieces you'll keep for a long time. Shop here

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment