8 May 2013

SHOP + TREND: The Perfect Striped T.

Ah. A striped T. Not much is as versatile. Since searching high and low for the perfect one and finding it, I've hardly taken it off. I will wear my striped T with anything and everything. It took me a long time to find the perfect one and I thought it was only fair that I share my findings with everyone else pining for one. I prefer to wear boy's tees so I got mine here, but for those who don't..I've picked a few so depending on what fit you like - there should be one here for you. (None of these will break the bank either!) Here you go :) - click the links to find where to buy.


Alexander Wang
















Agent Ninetynine




















Subtitled

 
TOPSHOP















NEUW














Below I've linked you to some of my favourite items to go with your new striped T :)!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment