7 Oct 2013

HOW TO + SHOP: Overalls Over Everything!

Whoever thinks overalls or dungarees are for little kids are oh so wrong. I will be prancing around in overalls well in to my 80’s! They’re the best thing to give you that simple, just-thrown-on, don’t-give-a-what look, and they’re as comfy as pyjamas! Some people just aren’t sure how to wear them with confidence though, so here’s a little how-to for you, and I’ve thrown in a few links to my favourite pairs perfect for this summer too! SPRING/SUMMER/AUTUMN/WINTER-MUST-HAVE.

HOW TO:
wear to a festival..
Pair your overalls with your favourite pair of sneakers (Converse go best), a cropped singlet or tee & your best shades or floppy hat.

wear to da club..
Full-length work best here. Wear your overalls rolled up above your ankle with a pair of black sandal stilettos and a sheer black top. Minimal makeup & hair!

wear everyday..
I wear mine with a comfy striped long-sleeve top or any old singlet & my Doc Martens.

SHOP:

No comments:

Post a Comment