6 May 2013

SHOP – spectacles.

Unlike most kids, I was excited when I was told I needed reading glasses. I found myself forever on the lookout for the perfect pair until I stumbled in to a little store on Greville Street. I wish I had have found these guys earlier - I would’ve been way cooler in high school.






Bailey Nelson believe in 3 things;
1. Making a statement, 2. Reasonable prices, 3. Exceptional service. Happy to say that they deliver on all of these!

They’re a Sydney-based label dedicated to providing our inner nerd with timeless products made to the best of their ability. They use Italian acetates and Teflon coated hinges (this is good!) and won’t give you any less than the best (anti-scratch, anti-reflective multicoat lenses). On top of that, they only take up to 48 hours to make your specs! At $95, why wouldn’t you? Shop here. (They have sunnies too!)

(pictured - Atticus, Yeats, Wallace)

No comments:

Post a Comment