30 May 2013

SHOP – Product Of The Day – SKORTS?!

So these things are the latest craze and to be honest I've previously been pretty sceptical. In saying that, I've finally come to terms with the fact that they're awesome! I remember wearing a skort in primary school and being teased - probably why I'm a bit wary now - but ain't nobody gonna tease you in these! It's like wearing a cute short skirt without being worried that your underwear will be news to the world next time a gust of wind comes past, and they're angled amazingly to make legs look flawless - perfect!
Here are a few of my favourite places that you can get your own. I have to say, HELLO PARRY are definitely my pick out of these but when they inevitably sell out of their stock, I've got a few other places you can go :).






Feel free to contact me at sovsway@gmail.com or @sovereignsway on Instagram for any more info or if you just want to get in touch :).

Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment